The attorneys at Galluzzo & Arnone LLP are exceptional civil litigators
that combine polished trial skills with extensive experience working on
sophisticated commercial matters. Indeed, Messrs. Galluzzo, Johnson and
Arnone have tried many cases to jury verdict with an outstanding record
of success. Additionally, they are both veterans of New York’s top
corporate litigation firms, where they worked on a variety of complex
litigation issues. Thus, they are prepared to litigate on behalf of select
clients in a wide range of civil and commercial matters in New York federal
and state courts. With Galluzzo & Arnone LLP as your lawyers, you
should expect nothing but professionalism and excellence throughout the
entire process: from the filing of a complaint, through discovery and
motion practice, and ultimately, throughout settlement negotiations or
trial. Call us to schedule an appointment and you will receive an honest
and objective assessment of your case.
- Successful representation of a broker in a FINRA arbitration against his
former employer. After conducting a full-blown arbitration hearing, client
was allowed to keep his $4.5 million signing bonus.
- Successful representation of an investor that was defrauded by her investment
manager. Case settled favorably after a FINRA mediation.
- Representation of numerous victims of rape and sexual assault.
Representation of numerous victims of false arrest, malicious prosecution,
and police brutality/excessive force.
- Successful defense of a lawsuit pursued against a high net worth individual
falsely accused of rape.
Successful defense in federal court of an individual wrongly accused of
- Represented numerous individuals in matrimonial actions (divorce and separation)
and family court matters involving petitions for orders of protection.
- Represented client in an action to domesticate a California judgment he
had won. Client's judgment was domesticated in New York after court
granted summary judgment motion in client's favor.