The attorneys at The Law Office of Matthew Galluzzo are exceptional civil litigators that combine polished trial skills with extensive experience working on sophisticated commercial matters. Indeed, Messrs. The Law Office of Matthew Galluzzo have tried many cases to jury verdict with an outstanding record of success. Additionally, they are both veterans of New York’s top corporate litigation firms, where they worked on a variety of complex litigation issues. Thus, they are prepared to litigate on behalf of select clients in a wide range of civil and commercial matters in New York federal and state courts. With The Law Office of Matthew Galluzzo as your lawyers, you should expect nothing but professionalism and excellence throughout the entire process: from the filing of a complaint, through discovery and motion practice, and ultimately, throughout settlement negotiations or trial. Call us to schedule an appointment and you will receive an honest and objective assessment of your case.
- Successful representation of a broker in a FINRA arbitration against his former employer. After conducting a full-blown arbitration hearing, client was allowed to keep his $4.5 million signing bonus.
- Successful representation of an investor that was defrauded by her investment manager. Case settled favorably after a FINRA mediation.
- Representation of numerous victims of rape and sexual assault.
- Representation of numerous victims of false arrest, malicious prosecution, and police brutality/excessive force.
- Successful defense of a lawsuit pursued against a high net worth individual falsely accused of rape.
- Successful defense in federal court of an individual wrongly accused of defamation.
- Represented numerous individuals in matrimonial actions (divorce and separation) and family court matters involving petitions for orders of protection.
- Represented client in an action to domesticate a California judgment he had won. Client's judgment was domesticated in New York after court granted summary judgment motion in client's favor.